iClass Contactless Smart Key, 2k bit, 2 application areas (Custom Programmed) – HID-2050PROG
HID iCLASS smart card technology is specifically designed to make access control more powerful, more versatile, and more secure. iCLASS 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology with mutual authentication provides versatile interoperability in applications such as access control, network log-on security, cashless vending, time and attendance, event management and biometric identification.
iCLASS technology ensures high security with mutual authentication between card and reader, encrypted data transfer, and 64-bit diversified keys for read/write capabilities. Securely separated files enable multiple applications and support future growth.
The product has a minimum order quantity of 10 items (price indicated is for one item only)
- Improved key fob design provides additional durability and more opportunity for customization.
- Offers universal compatibility with all HID proximity readers.
- Provides an external number for easy identification and control.
- Can be placed on a key ring for convenient entry.w Supports formats up to 85 bits, with over 137 billion codes.
- Using HID?s ProxProgrammer?, card vendors can ship proximity key fobs, custom programmed to their customers? requirements, from their own inventory. Enables smaller order quantities and overnight delivery. (Check with vendor for availability.)