Milestone XProtect Expert Device Licence
XProtect Expert is IP video management software (VMS) for mid-sized and large-scale installations. It is built with innovative technology designed to ensure video integrity, and boost the overall performance of your system with hardware accelerated video decoding.
In addition to camera-based Edge Storage support, Milestone XProtect Expert offers reliable, uninterrupted video recording through failover recording servers. The software includes central management of an unrestricted number of servers, cameras and users, making it the perfect choice for companies deployed across multiple locations.
Powerful IP video management software
With multi-layered maps, alarm handling and support for an integrated video wall (optional), Milestone XProtect Expert is also ideal for installations with active live?monitoring such as warehouses and stadiums.
Powerful central management
- Management interface:?A wide range of administration tools help ease the initial configuration and daily administration of large systems that are deployed across different geographical locations
- Device group management:?Provides fast and structured management of cameras and other connected devices in large installations
- Configuration reports:?System integrators can document system delivery and provide a detailed listing of all configuration settings
- User permissions:?Administrators can control user access permissions on the viewing client level, enabling them to more effectively manage installations with multiple users by assigning the exact level of access needed for each user
High-performance video recording
- High performance recording server:?Building on a native 64-bit windows implementation and an highly optimized database technology with RAM-based pre-buffering, the recording server supports minimum 3.1 Gbit/s recording rate
- Unlimited system scalability:?Full flexibility to add additional Recording Servers and expand the system
- Edge Storage:?Uses camera-based storage as a complement to the central storage in the recording servers, with flexible video and audio retrieval based on time schedules, events or manual requests, including the ability to combine centrally and remotely stored video using Scalable Video Quality Recording? (SVQR).
- Reliable video recording:?Hot and cold standby failover recording servers maintain video viewing and recording capabilities with minimal interruption in the event of network problems, server failure, loss of power or any other system problems
- H.265:?Support for H.265 compression: H.265 has the potential to be up to 50% more efficient than H.264, which translates to increased performance where more cameras can be connected per XProtect recording server.
- Hardware accelerated video decoding:?support for?NVIDIA? and Intel??Graphics Processing Units (GPU) video decoding allows you to truly maximize the potential of your system. By shifting the video decoding from the Central Processing Unit (CPU) to the GPU you get better performance (more connected cameras per server and smoother video watching of more streams in the Smart Client) without having to purchase new systems. This results in higher performance, a lower CPU load and great savings.
Real-time situational overview
- Interactive Smart Maps with building support:?the ultimate map function that allows you to navigate between buildings, floors and cameras, all in a smooth interface supporting GIS and CAD drawings as well as major online map services such as Google, Bing and OpenStreetMap. Define your building?s layout, upload floor plans, populate cameras and enjoy a seamless user experience while responding to incidents quickly and efficiently.
- Alarm Manager:?provides a consolidated overview of security and system alarms for immediate visual verification
- Bookmarking:?flag video sequences of particular interest and add descriptive notes, so users can easily share information. Program the system to automatically bookmark certain events so users can quickly locate them during investigations.
- XProtect Smart Wall:?advanced video wall solution optional with the software. It enables control room operators to share a wide range of information, including live and recorded video, images, maps, alarms and text messages, to better coordinate response activities
- Privacy masking:?make sure privacy is protected and evidence is available when needed with adjustable user-right protected permanent and liftable masks, ranging from a light-blur to a solid grey
- DLNA support:?display video directly onto any supported TV screen no computer or software needed