Installing the Paradox Mobile App – Paradox Insite Gold
Paradox My Home is a server created to be a bridge between Paradox Alarm System & IP devices, IP cameras and mobile devices using the Insite GOLD application. Using the Paradox server allows connection to your alarm panel without any local IP programming or programing of Paradox devices. Enrolling an account and creating a site is very easy and takes a few minutes. PMH also provides reliable system push notifications, as well as supervision lost notification.
Why use the Paradox Mobile app – Insite GOLD
- Arm/disarm remotely from your mobile phone anywhere in the world
- Receive push notifications of alarm activation’s in real time
- See activation history in the palm of your hand
- See zone status or bypass zones remotely
- View CCTV footage from your Paradox camera detectors
- Control your home automation devices through Insite GOLD
Utilise your home internet for Paradox Insite GOLD
Are you still paying every month to maintain the traditional phone line just for your Paradox alarm system to call you when alarm triggers?
There is an easy way to upgrade your Paradox alarm to become “Internet enabled”. By using the IP150 internet module, you will be able to control your Paradox alarm system using the Insite GOLD mobile app .
Most other solutions in the market requires you to use a SIM card for SMS notification or GPRS data connection. Why need to pay extra cost every month for a SIM card since you already paid for the Unifi (internet broadband) in your home?
Paradox Insite Gold Charges/Costs
- 1 Year – $ 10 (USD)
- 3 years – $ 25 (USD)
- 1 month (free trial)
These charges are per site. Therefore it is possible to have multiple people/family members utilising one account for the fee above.
Installing & Setting up Paradox Insite GOLD Mobile App
Install Insite Gold – How to guide
Please follow steps below and corresponding screenshots below. If you have any difficulties or questions, please phone our office.
Insite Gold – Step by Step Guide
- Launch Insite Gold
- Click on the menu icon
- Click on new installation
- Click on create
- Select site without cameras
- Enter Control Panel Serial number and click OK
- Check the IP150 module connected to the Panel and click Next
- If this is the first time you create site and you don’t have your email already registered with Insite Gold, press ‘Create PMH user’, fill in all necessary information and press ‘Create’A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you have just registered
- Open mail inbox, locate the email received and verify the new account
- Enter Site Name, Site ID and a valid email address and click Create New Site.Make sure to have access to the email entered as you will need to activate ParadoxMyHome token when prompt as part of the setup process.Site name is the one to appear in site list when using Insite Gold application.Site ID is the one registered on PMH server.
- Select plan and enter payment details
- Check email and approve token activation then press OK – Note: Do NOT close the application now, as it will not create new site. You can move the application to work in background until you validate the token, then press OK in the application
- Enter Master PIN code of the Panel. PIN code is the one assigned to User001
- You are set and ready to go